Famous Quotations: Famous Winston Churchill Quotes

Search For Quotations

Famous Winston Churchill Quotes


Winston Churchill was known for his brilliant leadership in World War II, here are some of his quotes from throughout his lifetime...

I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

In the course of my life, I have often had to eat my words, and I must confess that I have always found it a wholesome diet.

Politics is the ability to foretell what is going to happen tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. And to have the ability afterwards to explain why it didn't happen.

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfills the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Search For More Quotations