Famous Quotations: My Mark Twain's Top 5

Search For Quotations

My Mark Twain's Top 5


The famous Writer Mark Twain has thousands of quotations, here are five of my favorites.

1.I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.

2.It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

3.Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.

4.Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.

5.The history of our race, and each individual's experience, are sown thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well is immortal.

No comments:

Post a Comment




Search For More Quotations